Securities and Investment Advisory Services Offered Through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer and Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Visit www.mfin.com/disclosure for more information. Jason Duffy is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative and Thomas Troubh is a Registered Representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc. Fieldstone Insurance Group, LLC is independently owned and operated.
The principle place of business and the state of domicile for Fieldstone Insurance Group, LLC is: 218 Route 17N, Suite 404, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662. Tel: 201.212.6909 Fax: 831.309.7353
Fieldstone Insurance Group and/or its agents are presently licensed to sell insurance in the following states: AZ, CA, CL, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, ME, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TX, VA, WA. We cannot communicate with, nor respond to, users who reside in states where we are not licensed to conduct insurance and/or securities business
Protecting Your Privacy and Security
Protecting your privacy is very important to Fieldstone Insurance Group. We are committed to safeguarding the information you provide us and using it responsibly. Because of our commitment to you, we have adopted and adhere to the following policy regarding the privacy of your personal information.
Collection of Information
We may collect nonpublic personal financial information about you, such as your full legal name, physical and/or mailing address, email address, telephone number, date and/or place of birth, gender, age, national ID numbers such as social security number, federal ID number, passport and/or driver’s license numbers, insurance policy numbers, medical conditions, medical test results, prescribed medications, payment information including credit card and/or bank account numbers, and other financial information including income and net worth.
We may collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, new account forms and fact-finding questionnaires;
- Your transactions with us, our affiliations and those product sponsors with whom we have vendor agreements or other arrangements for the provision of services to you;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties including, but not limited to, consumer reporting agencies;
- Affiliated and unaffiliated product sponsors with whom we have selling relationships and whose products you own.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services.
Use of Information
We use personal information collected from you for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Contractual, and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product or service information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your requests for insurance quotes or policies, assistance in handling insurance claims, or such other requests as you may make.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Contractual and/or Legal Reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, marketing of products and Services, and to evaluate and improve our Services and your experience.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share nonpublic personal information concerning our potential, current or former customers with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties, except as permitted or required by law. Nor will we share this information for marketing purposes.
Generally, we may disclose customer nonpublic personal information to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties that provide services to us or have contracts with us to supply the products or services that you have requested through us. Examples of third parties with whom we may share your information include:
- Insurance companies, mutual fund companies, insurance support organizations and other product sponsors to affect purchases and sales and allow for the servicing of your account;
- Your advisor or broker/dealer
- Clearing agencies through whom we clear and settle securities transactions;
- Third-party investment advisory firms with whom we have relationships for the management of customer advisory accounts;
- Businesses, such as banks and other financial institutions, with whom we have an agreement for the marketing and sale of products and services;
- Regulatory or law-enforcement authorities;
- Recordkeeping companies
- Spouse/Domestic Partners unless specifically restricted
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
We only transfer your information to parties located in the United States. Where we share your nonpublic personal information with third parties for the purposes noted above, we ensure there are contractual restrictions on their use and disclosure of that information.
Protection of Information
We have security practices and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized use or access to your nonpublic personal information. Within Fieldstone Insurance Group, your information is only available to those individuals requiring access to process or service your transactions with us, and those fulfilling compliance, legal or audit functions on our behalf. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the protection of your nonpublic personal information in accordance with state and federal privacy regulations.
Your privacy rights
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights under applicable data protections laws that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. These rights may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you fail to give your consent to our collection and processing of the information described in this document, or should you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the products or services that you sought to obtain from Fieldstone.
NY Compensation Disclosure
The producer who is selling you the insurance policy or annuity contract for which you are applying is an insurance producer licensed by the State of New York and has been authorized by the insurance company (or companies) to sell such product(s). The role of the insurance producer in this transaction involves conferring with you about the benefits, terms and conditions of the insurance policy or contract that you are considering; offering advice about the substantive benefits of the particular insurance policy or contract; and selling and placing the insurance.
Compensation will be paid to the producer by the insurance company based in whole or in part on the insurance policy or contract you purchase. The compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the insurance policy or contract you purchase, the premium amount, and the volume of business the producer provides for the insurance company. In addition, compensation that is paid to producers is generally limited by New York law and producers are prohibited by law from rebating compensation, or otherwise providing an inducement, to an insured in order to make a sale. Note that compensation received for various sales may not be readily comparable due to differences in insurers’ distribution systems and compensation structures.
Please contact your producer if you would like more information about the compensation the producer expects to receive in connection with the policy or contract you purchase and about compensation he or she would have received on any alternative quote(s) presented to you.
Policy Updates & Contact Information
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email Our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or by post to:
Fieldstone Insurance Group, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
218 Route 17N, Suite 404
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662